A few months ago, if I was to talk about my life, it would go something like, “life for me is just there. I don’t have a job, I don’t have this… I need this…” I would rant about this and that, and quite frankly, it would be endless.
You know what though? Ranting will not change a single thing in my life. I chose to be grateful and embrace every opportunity that comes my way as a way to better myself, in every aspect.
Sinach’s song, ‘He did it again’ my anthem. I literally dance to that song every time I hear it.Every time I hear it, it’s like hearing it for the first time for me. The song is all about being grateful and counting our blessings, and when we think He has done too much, He does it again. God continues to bless us in ways we cannot even begin to fathom.
I am grateful for:
- Life – This is the greatest gift given to me. Everyday is another day to build myself up and live my purpose out.
- Family – We may not always get along, but they always got my back.
- Friends – They are my joy. They have cried with me the moments I have cried, and laughed with me too.
- My man – Well, this guy (I don’t know where to start). He pushes me to be greater. Even when I don’t believe in myself, he forces me to. He is a great influence on me, my support system. I could go on and on about him, but I’ll leave it at that.
- Health – With the health crisis in our country, I am eternally grateful for good health. To be healthy is a blessing and something I do not take for granted.
“Reflect upon your present blessings — of which every man has many — not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.”