It’s finally the month of love guys. I have waited for this month like weeh.
To start our month off, I thought of giving you this easy recipe, so that by the time 14th hits your door, you can just chill in the house with this dish.
It is a recipe you guys have to try.
I know fish fillet is quite on the higher side, but well, this month of love, make it for your ‘bae’. They will for sure enjoy it.
2 long pieces of fish fillet
2 tsps. Lemon pepper
2 tsps. Garlic powder
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp olive oil
1 lemon squeezed
- In a bowl, mix the dry spices.
- Add olive oil and lemon.
- Mix spices well and taste to adjust any seasoning.
- Once the marinade is right, pour it into the bowl with the fillets and rub it into the meat.
- Let the fillet marinate for two hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Before frying the fillets, take them out of the fridge and let them warm up to room temperature.
- Take a skillet, add a tbsp. of cooking oil and let it get hot.
- Cook the fillets on each side for three minutes on medium high heat.
- Once ready, place on a napkin to soak up excess oil.
I served it with fries, but you can try it out with any other starch and let me know.
Sadly, my fish fillet was in small pieces. (I’m still trying to figure how to get it to the plate intact.
Either way, you should do this.
Let me know how yours goes.